Monday, September 28, 2009

Carnival of Flowers 2009: Lunch Invitation After Floral Parade


Carnival of Flowers 2009: Lunch Invitation

As soon as the Grand Central Floral Parade ended, majority of the crowd (including us) was swiftly moving towards Queens Park. We met up with the rest of them and agreed to have lunch together over the chef's place. So here we are, standing in front of his beautiful house.

Carnival of Flowers 2009: Lunch Invitation (Beef Noodle Soup)

They graciously made us some warming Beef Noodle Soup. Although I, myself is a non-beef eater, but still I managed to take the noodle without having the meat.

Carnival of Flowers 2009: Lunch Invitation (Khao Tom Mat)

Bananas with Sticky Rice (Khao-Tom-Mat or Khao-Tom-Pad).

Carnival of Flowers 2009: Lunch Invitation (Som Tam)

Green Papaya Salad (Som-Tam or Som-Tum).

Carnival of Flowers 2009: Lunch Invitation

A handsome little mixed Thai-Australian boy!

Carnival of Flowers 2009: Queens Park

Before I end this post, I'd like to thank the chef for the lunch invitation as well as the wonderful meals they provided. It was very kind and generous of him and his family.

4 comments:

  1. sticky is my fav ler....wah, sticky rice in banana with it...din try before ler...does it taste good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. vialentino:
    I'm sure you've seen this type of sticky rice in Malaysia! It's usually wrapped with banana leaves and commonly sold at those Malay stalls ;)

    The dessert taste good but I don't really like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny:
    They smell and taste nice too!!!~

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...