Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gold Coast Trip Day 1: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant


Gold Coast: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant

On our first day in Gold Coast, we went to this Chinese seafood restaurant called Golden Fortune (金宝海鲜烧腊酒家) to have lunch before checking in to Mantra Legends Hotel. There were only four of us (Henry, Crystal, My boi and I) as the rest (Liho, Mandy and Albee) was still on the way to meet us at the hotel. And if you notice, that huge crab on my palm was actually a King Crab (皇帝蟹). Yes!!! We're going to have seafood dinner (海鲜大餐) together on the second day!

Gold Coast: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant

Steamed Prawn Dumpling (水晶鲜虾饺), the prawn was really fresh and the wrapper was just nice and thin.

Gold Coast: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant

Marinated Cold Jelly Fish (凉拌海蜇), taste good but it only came in a small portion.

Gold Coast: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant

Soy Braised Chicken (酱油鸡), the chicken was well flavored and soft.

Gold Coast: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant

Salt and Pepper Soft Shell Crab (椒盐软壳蟹), very crispy and delicious.

Gold Coast: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant

I need something refreshing in this stifling hot weather...

Gold Coast: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant

Almond Pudding (杏仁豆腐), juicy and not too sweet.

Gold Coast: Golden Fortune Chinese Seafood Restaurant

There was this large jade dragon boat displayed at the corridor, not I'm sure if it's real though.

Address: 40 Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia‎.
Contact: (07) 5592 3988‎

3 comments:

  1. Wahsai! I haven't take photo of my pant to let you see hahahahah

    The food looks delicious! Put the price here la.. want to see the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netster:
    LoL, I'll be going there again, just remember to send me the photo :P

    I don't think I still remember the price for each item, but the total of 3 main courses, 1 dim sum, 4 steamed rice, and Chinese tea are around AU $55.

    emotionalistic:
    Thank you *^.^*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...