Friday, September 11, 2009

USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Lunch at Thai Cottage and Friends


USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: Thai Cottage Restaurant

That afternoon, my boi returned his graduation gown at around 2pm. We planned to have lunch together at Qi'lin at first, but the Chinese restaurant was already closed by the time we reached there. With no other choice, we went to this Thai restaurant, Thai Cottage which we visited once last year.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: Thai Cottage Restaurant

Me and my boi...

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

Four of us ordered four different dishes (Curry Beef, Seafood Salad, Prawn Tomyam, and Stir Fried Chicken). I don't quite like the dishes they prepared but still considered OK for me.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: Thai Cottage Restaurant

Albee and her Korean friend from Brisbane.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: Thai Cottage Restaurant

My self portrait.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: Thai Cottage Restaurant

And my boi's.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

After the meal, we left for the second graduation ceremony in the afternoon with this cute little bear bear I bought for my friend.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

Bumped into Mandy, who was there to attend her friend's graduation as well.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

My first time seeing Ming Han in formal wear, he attended the morning session of My boi's graduation ceremony too.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

With the pretty girl, Jasmine (introduced by Albee).

DSC01462USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

Me, Jasmine, and Albee trying to act cute :P

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

Daniel and I, I think he must be very surprise to see me there.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

I was so glad to be able to see her (Steffi) again. Your new hairstyle looks good on you, girl!

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

Stephanie and Patrick were graduating too!

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

Another photo taken with Patrick while queuing up for photo-shooting in the refectory.

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

With Jiaren, the badminton "kaki".

USQ Graduation Ceremony 2009: My Friends

Monica, me, and Steffi ;) Congratulations to you girls once again!!!

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...