Friday, September 18, 2009

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks


These are the firework photos that I promise to share with you. Please take note that this post will take longer time to load as it contains quite a number of photos. All of them were taken during the Brisbane River Festival this year. For those who missed out on the event, here is a second chance for you to catch a glimpse of these amazingly choreographed fireworks!!!

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

Brisbane River Festival 2009: Fireworks

14 comments:

  1. this post shocked me! damn nice photos! what camera r u using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome.
    Those photos are so so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie:
    Thanks!!! I spent most of my time holding my camera and capturing the photos during the firework event held in these two years. And next year, I only wish to admire the fireworks without taking any photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち:
    Thanks, I wish I have a better camera to shoot those photos ^^

    jre:
    Wow, it's been a long time since I last saw your comment here :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. got stand holding the camera? or just holding the camera using your hand?

    Very very nice photo~~ Wish i am there too~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. elims Chuang 光宏:
    I was holding the camera with my both hands =x

    Very tiring as I need to keep my hands up and steady...

    ReplyDelete
  7. emotional:
    Thanks, but 10th is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. i din know i was near u at that time. lol

    nways, just happened to drop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Khai:
    Haha, next time if u happen to see me in Brisbane again, just come to me and say hi ^^

    Btw, thanks for dropping by ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...