Monday, May 14, 2012

My 20-ish Birthday Celebration at the Sizzler


My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
My oh my, what's with me dressing up all pretty with a rainbow colored ice-cream cake sitting right in front of me? Well, today, the 14th of May, is my actual birthday. The celebration, however, took place a day earlier which was just yesterday in a local buffet restaurant, accompanied by a bunch of my close friends. And yes, it was a blast! ♥

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler: Ingoo and BB
Since no bookings are allowed on Mother's Days, my BB and I had to go there before 6 pm, just to make sure that we could get a table big enough to fit everybody.

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler: Me and HyeWon
My Korean friends later joined in when we were still queue-ing up to order. That's Hyewon there, btw.

My Birthday Bash at the SizzlerSC_0983_
The heart-shape candles I prepared for the night <3

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Kevin and Veny then came along with their precious one, baby Preston.

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Argh, baby Preston tends to like my BB more than me *envy* I guess I must start picking up some tricks to make the little cutie smile from head to toe too!

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Vera, I'm so glad that she made it in the end. All the best to your practicum, babe!

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
The birthday cake finally brought to me after spending almost two hours eating and chit-chatting. Just look at my happy face and you'd know how excited I was.

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
My both eyes couldn't stop peeping at the birthday cake, while others singing the birthday song for me.

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
I wish that I... and... and... all my wishes come true.

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Tada!!! A close-up for you. Don't you admire this beautiful birthday cake of mine? Tee-hee~

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
My sweeeeeeet 20-ish (✿◠‿◠)

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Thanks BB Choo for the birthday cake you've got me. Big love! Though it was me who picked the design, flavors and every other details about the cake ;p

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Groupie. Thanks everyone for showing up *hugs again*

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
With InGoo, who will be leaving Toowoomba very soon. Farewell, my friend!

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
It's the most awaited and anticipated cake-cutting time now!!!

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Slowly making a small cut with the steak knife given, not happening...

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
One hard push and there it goes! Mission accomplished!

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Helping my BB to distribute the cake to everyone.

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Thanks Kevin and Veny for their lovely little gift. I felt bad and terribly sorry for keeping them to stay until we finish the whole cut-cake ceremony and everything as baby Preston was not feeling very well that time.

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Busy, busy...

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Three girls in black. No dress code or whatsoever, call it plain coincidence.

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
Poor JongIn got teased by Daniel when taking these shots, LoL! Not to mention, I would like to offer up a big "thank you" to him. The pressie is perfect, and I loved it very very much!

My Birthday Bash at the Sizzler
OMG, don't even imagine what this fella was trying to do to me xD Anyways, I still wanna thank him for rushing over and bringing so much joy to my birthday gathering.

12 comments:

  1. what a great smile from your face! you so so so pretty and slim now!! Happy birthday to you again! nice cake! wish you keep the happy moody everyday oh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eric *^ ^* I wish you the same too!

      Delete
  2. happy birthday christina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You looked so pretty with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Your dress is so pretty :) you look stunning and that cake looks absolutely delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Emilie. Thank you so much for your sweet compliments ;)

      Delete
  5. Nice dress n cute candles! ^^ where did u get the candles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, efae! We got the candles from one of the local stores here in Australia, cheers =D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hey, Johnny! I haven't seen you in ages!!! Thanks for still remembering me ^-^

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...