Monday, September 7, 2009

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Photoshooting


My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Here comes the second which is also the final part of my boi's graduation. Thinking back, we could have spent our time (although there was not much time left before returning the graduation gown) shooting photos in the Japanese Garden, just like what I did last time. But somehow, we just didn't do it this time. I told my boi that it'd be such a waste if we didn't make use of this opportunity to increase our photo collection. So, with no further delay, we urged everyone to gather at the USQ main gate to do some photo shooting.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: USQ Main Gate

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: USQ Main Gate

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: USQ Main Gate

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: USQ Main Gate

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: USQ Main Gate

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: USQ Main Gate

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: USQ Main Gate

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: USQ Main Gate

4 comments:

  1. congraz to your bo bo :)

    happy for your boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz congratz!

    After this u can ask for more~~ (he got money to bela you liao~ good good~)

    Enjoy life there~ smile smile~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ni hao!! bringing u traffic from china!! ehehhee...i found a hack! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CH Voon:
    Thanks, CH! =^.^=

    elims Chuang 光宏:
    Thank you, thank you!!!
    Not so fast yet, both of us still doing our masters ;) *cheers and smiles*

    Evo:
    Hey! How u manage to visit my blog from China?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...