Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session


My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

As mentioned, it's my boi's graduation ceremony today! I had to wake up early (early as in 7 am in the morning) to put on light make-up, to set my hair, and to get myself dress up as a pretty birdie. When we were both done and ready, immediately we headed off to Allison Dickson Lecture Theatre to pick up his graduation gown (between 8.30 am to 9 am). I was a bit surprised when they refrain me from following him to the graduation gown collecting area, in a nice and friendly way of course.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Sitting in the family and friends area.
These seats are not reserved but are first come first serve basis.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My boi has to move himself to the special seats allocated for fellow graduands.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

The graduation ceremony has finally begun after 30 minutes of waiting.
We were there and 9.30 am and the ceremony started at around 10 am.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My boy's name is listed on the page 14 of the USQ graduation booklet, one of the last few pages. Before his named was called, I was already standing by at the official guest zone with my camera. I thought of cheering out loud at first but failed miserably cause... I was too shy *smacks head* What was I thinking?!

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Wee~Woo~Wah~ It's my boi on the stage, receiving his certificate!!!

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Eventually, someone did us a huge favor by helping us to snap this photo.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My boi and Jason, we didn't know that he was graduating too, congratz!

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My boi and Ming Han, who will be graduating in the afternoon.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

My boi and Pin Yeeh (ah boi for short).

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Standing next to Mr. Smiley, this old man really has a great sense of humor.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Our first close-up self capturing photo in two years!

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

We proceeded to the temporary big tent which has been set up in the USQ Quad.
This is where you'll get to enjoy free drinks and refreshments.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Both of us were so hungry as we attended there empty stomached.
It felt like heaven when having my first bite on the mini cream puff, umm... yummy!!!!

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

He put the whole piece of cake into his mouth and poof, nothing left! Teehee!

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Crystal and Liho arrived at about 12 something to congratulate my boi too.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Followed by Sabrina and Wilson.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Our beloved lecturer from Faculty of Sciences, Yan Li.

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Me and my boi...

My Boi's USQ Graduation Ceremony '09: Morning Session

Don't go yet! I wanna take a photo with you two as well!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I remember the lady giving out the certs on stage. She was here in KL for my MBA graduation too :). What's her name again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photo....
    I miss those time.....
    miss u all.....><

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    Erm, I don't think I still remember that >.<" sorry!

    BadBoy:
    Aiya, never "appreciate" us when you were still here, now miss us so much :P Kidding only!~

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...