Sunday, September 13, 2009

Versace By Versace (Women's Perfume)


Versace Medusa by Versace

A birthday pressie I meticulously picked for my beloved mommy.

Versace Medusa by Versace

Classification: Floral, Fresh, Citrus Fruity
Style: Distinctive, Timeless, Glamorous
Gender: Female
Launched: 2007

Versace Medusa by Versace

I've greeted my mommy "Happy Birthday" by SMS today, telling her that she's gonna receive her birthday pressie in another few more days.

Versace Medusa by Versace
Donatella Versace launches her latest fragrance, named simply 'Versace'. The floral fragrance contains notes of Blackcurrant, Wisteria, Lilac, Lotus, Orchid, Jasmine, Musk, Vetiver and Cedar. The concept of essential shape that is so typical of present modern design but that becomes representative of a classic symbol that is so dear to the Versace tradition: The Golden Medusa that comes forth from the transparency of the bottle as if in a bas-relief. — Perfume Empire
Versace Medusa by Versace

I really hope she'll like it...

My Love Ones

Happy Birthday, Mommy!!!
Love you and miss you so much... *muackz muackz muackz*

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom!!! Nice present you got there :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice present, I''m sure she will like it. Happy birthday to ur mum~

    ReplyDelete
  3. emotionalistic:
    Thanks girl =^.^=

    GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち:
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...