Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just between YOU and ME


Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

I know that you've been very supportive of me and my blog (I'm just guessing, hugs and kisses to you if you are). I don't usually write much or make jokes in my blog post as I'm not a good joker. And trust me, I really tried to be one but I failed eventually. I was born to have no sense of humour at all. In today's post, I require some "interaction" just between YOU and ME. I always "broadcast" whatever I like posting and whenever I feel like doing it. But now, I'm needing a HUGE favor from all my blog readers, I want to listen to you too!!! Let's begin with the five EASY questions below. And of course, you're freed to voice out whatever's on your mind, good or bad...

1. Do you actually read the contents of my blog?
a. Only 20%
b. Roughly 50%
c. 80% Maybe
d. I read every single word you wrote (I really hope there is at least someone)

2. How often do you visit my blog?
a. Almost everyday
b. 1-2 times a week
c. Whenever I got updates
d. Others (like I only visit your blog when you visit mine :P)

3. What attracts you to my blog?
a. Just the photos
b. My sweet smiling face
c. My personal life
d. Others

4. What do you wish to see more in my post?
a. My life in Australia
b. Places which I've traveled to
c. The photos I take
d. Others (like me making fun of myself or etc)

5. What you DO NOT wish to see in my post?
a. My silly face
b. Me acting cute
c. Things not related to my life
d. Others

P.S. I'm giving away two FREE Dreamworld and White Water World tickets (valid until 29th of September, 2009) for those who are staying in Toowoomba or somewhere near. Just email me at yeayii@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. lol....

    1. c
    2. d:when i free
    3. d:everything about u
    4. d:everything about u
    5. d:nothing


    hahaha~~~XD
    give u a big hugz girl~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Your Blog , I LIKE it...Keep up with the AWESOME ! Photography. Btw... I drop by once a week and wud be here when U update on Twitter. I am on my mobile most of the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My answers :)

    1. c
    2. c
    3. c
    4. a
    5. Nothing in particular. You should write anything you want to, it's your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Badboy:
    Hehe, I'm so touched now *huggiez*

    jre:
    Thanks so much!!! ^^ I rarely see you tweet nowadays...

    emotionalistic:
    Thanks for your time and support ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. c
    2. 3-4 times a week
    3. everything!
    4. everything
    5. erm.. nothing? sometimes maybe for girls' stuffs.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johnny:
    Wow, 3-4 times a week is quite frequent! Thanks for loving me and my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. C
    2. C
    3. D(I like to know some fun stuff from Australia and ofcoz to support your blog :)
    4. A Australia!
    5. D anything you post would just relevant to me :) be yourself the attractive, fun, cheerful, active, good cook :P and etc...

    I think you can always post something about anime, that's how I got to know you anyway :) Chi! the one for me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Netster:

    OMG! U get to know me via my anime post?! I seriously didn't know about that... I'm not a big fan of anime but "Chobits" is undeniably cute xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking for pix for chobits and end up in your photos collection :) i left a comment there remember ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Netster:
    At where? My Chobits' slide-show? I don't remember anymore =x I got bad memories, sorry...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...