Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Trip: Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House


Sydney Opera House

Here are some random photos taken when we were taking Captain Cook Cruises to Sydney's renowned Taronga Zoo. Some of them were taken after the visit.

Sydney Opera House

The famous Sydney Opera House at different views and time.

Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House

Sydney Harbour Bridge: Sunset

Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of the most recognizable symbols of Australia.

Sydney Harbour Bridge

Sydney Harbour Bridge: Sunset

Sydney Harbour: Sunset

Sydney Harbour Bridge

Sydney Harbour

Woolloomooloo Bay, Sydney

Finger Wharf in Woolloomooloo Bay.

Sydney Harbour

It seems to me that most of the residents are having a boat or a yacht of their own.

Sydney Harbour: Small Boats

Sydney Harbour: Dock

City of Sydney

City of Sydney

South Steyne Sydney

Harbourside Shopping Complex

14 comments:

  1. wow, one day I must go there, since now airasia giving free ticket, I think I should check it out... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Amazing scenery & awesome photos.... What camera you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah wah wah. Graduation trip...
    Can't wait for mine...

    Have a nice day~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiks
    im waiting my day to go there ><
    Hopefully it won't be too late ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful sceneries.

    RYC: yes i like the earrings in oz. the koreans r not my cup of tea and i prefer the jap but it's hard to get them in malaysia since every stall is selling identical korean earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kennhyn:
    OMG, free tickets to Australia???

    Cheddarina:
    Hi sweetie, I'm using Sony DSC T-100, my sidebar tells it all :D

    Johnny:
    Hehe, when will be your graduation? I read that this is gonna be your final semester, so congrats to you!

    JeromeFo 令狐冲:
    Hopefully I'm still in Australia by the time you get here...

    renaye:
    Thanks, Renaye!

    *** off topic ***
    Oh, did you mean the earrings selling here are Japanese-styled?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah! you took those photos? Look great n nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, it was me who took these photos, I really love taking photos... thanks for your compliment, CH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..nice photos you got there..very clear and have a nice lighting..bravo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there, thanks for your kind words, really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great collection of sydney opera house pictures. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us .

    Sydney is my favorite place.
    Sydney Harbour Events

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..you took all these images? I really appreciate you...All the opera house images are outstanding.. keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julian Davis:
    Thanks, Julian. Sydney is such a wonderful place, which I don't mind visiting over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Johan Donald:
    Yes, I took those photos during my graduation trip to Sydney last year.

    Thanks and hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...