Monday, February 23, 2009

Warner Bros Movie World: Shrek 4D Adventure


Roxy Theatre: Shrek 4D Adventure

OMG, the queue is so freaking long! What's the thing that attracts so many people?

Roxy Theatre: Shrek 4D Adventure

Wait a minute, why wasn't I in the queue? Hehe, simply because I had to take photo with this New York Herald Tribune (a daily newspaper created in 1924).

Roxy Theatre: Shrek 4D Adventure

Yay, we're going to watch the hottest and most anticipated "Shrek 4D Adventure" in town.

Roxy Theatre: Shrek 4D Adventure

Magic Mirror, Three Little Pigs, and Pinocchio from the legendary fairy tales.
These things can really talk!

Roxy Theatre: Shrek 4D Adventure

Everyone, including me was feeling so anxious and excited for the movie.

Roxy Theatre: Shrek 4D Adventure

That's my boi with the 3D glasses on.

Roxy Theatre: Shrek 4D Adventure

Sorry peeps, it's time to turn off my camera and pay full attention on the movie now. Later!

2 comments:

  1. ooh i went to MW in late 90s! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wonder how did it look like, back in late 90's.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...