Thursday, February 26, 2009

Complete Rainbow Taken Incompletely


Rainbow

This evening, just like every other evening, I sat by the window playing guitar. The rain was sprinkling, then out of nowhere, a complete rainbow showed up spreading across the sunny sky. I was thrilled and immediately I rushed out to the balcony with a camera in my hand. Too bad that I only managed to capture half of the rainbow.

Tau Sa Piah

My favorite "Tau Sa Piah / Tau Sar Pneah" from Him Heang, the Tambun Biscuit shop located somewhere at Burmah Road, Penang. It was a "手信 / 伴手" from my boi's colleague, Henry. Thanks to him, I get to enjoy a whole box of Tambun Biscuit all by myself! *evil grin*

Siamese Fighting Fish

And last night, when I was "revising" Resident Evil 2 and 3 (watched them several times but still watching), I noticed something funny that my fishie was doing. It's a Siamese Male Fighter, just in case you don't know.

Siamese Fighting Fish

I couldn't help laughing and managed to take a few silly shots of him laying vertically, as if he was diving into the artificial aquatic plant. My boi was there to witness his silliness too!

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...