Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation Trip: Taronga Zoo Sydney (I)


Taronga Zoo Sydney

Here comes an animal post! Does anyone of you like to see some zoo animals? No? I know, I know, most people would spend time shopping, clubbing, playing online games, watching movies in the cinema and etc rather than going to a zoo. The sun makes you sweat, the ultraviolet light makes your skin tan and most importantly zoo is a kids' place? I, myself love outdoor activities, it ain't killing me to visit Sydney's Taronga Zoo with my family at all, it was really fun!

Taronga Zoo Sydney

Taronga Zoo Sydney

Taronga Zoo Sydney

Taronga Zoo Sydney

Taronga Zoo Sydney

Taronga Zoo Sydney

Taronga Zoo Sydney

Taronga Zoo Sydney

Taronga Zoo Sydney

5 comments:

  1. Again, very very nice photos. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. your photo really impressive!!!

    I wish i am that lizard!!! yeah~~ ^_^

    Are u coming back to Malaysia? I think Msia will be missing you oh~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would definitely spent some times with the animals! love them so much, can how it be missed! i love the feral goats shot especially. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie Choy:
    Hi Stephanie, thanks for being so supportive *huggiez*

    Chuang Kuang Hong:
    Thanks, but why would you wanna be that lizard? *swt*

    I won't be going back so soon... I miss Malaysia so, so much and really wanna go back when I'm done studying!!! Aww... I seriously need a long vacation @_@"

    levian:
    Haha, glad to know that you're a wild life and animal lover too!!! *cheers*

    Towards healthy and leisure life~!:
    Hi there, thank you for your compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...