Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sony Cybershot DSC-T300 Vs. DSC-T100


Sony Cybershot DSC-T300

Sony Cybershot DSC-T100

Back in May of last year, we've bought ourselves a 8.1 MP red Sony Cybershot DSC-T100. Just within less than one year, in March of 2008, the corporation gave birth to another 10.1 MP slim point and shoot camera, namely the Sony Cybershot DSC-T300. My first reaction was, "Oh-my-God!!! 10.1 megapixels ???..." Yep, it's for real and the latest T series camera works solely on touch-screen interface. I've figured out a comparison table of these two great product features. It took me quite some time to search and to filter the information, as well as to create the table in .xls (Exel) before converting it to PDF.

Sony Cybershot DSC-T300 Vs. DSC-T100
CLICK TO ENLARGE

P.S. Please feel free to express your point of view regarding these two camera models.

2 comments:

  1. 8.1 already good enough d. Unless you want to take a picture size of a large banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. vortrack:

    Hmm, that's true! I wouldn't wanna waste my hdd space to store lesser photos with larger file size.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...