Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine's Day Celebration


Valentine's Day 2009

Once again, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

DSValentine's Day 2009

Most curious people would pop me the question, "How did you celebrate your Valentine's Day?" My answer is, we didn't celebrate much actually. It was a rainy day today, both of us had to work, just like any other day. I was busy doing the morning and night shifts, while my boi was doing his at night.

Valentine's Day 2009

We've only got to have lunch together, between 2 to 4 in the afternoon.

Valentine's Day 2009

Thai Majestic is the place we chose. Then followed by a little window shopping in the Grand Central before going home.

Valentine's Day 2009

Valentine's Day decorations in the restaurant.

Valentine's Day 2009

On the night before, my boi placed a bouquet of red roses somewhere near my guitar, thinking that he would surprise me after I came back from work, but apparently he didn't. I was just too tired last night. I didn't even notice there was something hidden in my wardrobe until he told me to check it out.

Valentine's Day 2009

Here are some random photos I took in the car. Hehe, I can hardly believe those were my fingernails, I never kept them so long until recently.

Valentine's Day 2009

My favorite black and white cotton canvas shoes.

4 comments:

  1. i like the pictures...look so sweet and nice coloring too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos hehehe! Wish you belated valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOLANIC.com:
    Thanks a lot for saying that =D

    Johnny:
    Thanks, Johnny. Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you too! *huggies*

    CH Voon:
    Thank you! So, you're saying the photos are cute but not the person in the photos that looks cute? =P Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...