Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm So Orange Today


Thai Majestic Restaurant, Toowoomba

I was busy working throughout the whole week this week until I have no time to cook for my boi. And don't-know-since-when, we have become the regular customers of Thai Majestic. Each and every time we walk in the restaurant, the chef would ask, "soft shell crab?" with a bright smile on his face. Mainly because we always order the same dishes whenever we come here.

Thai Majestic Restaurant, Toowoomba

It's my new black butterfly ring and my baby pink nails!

Thai Majestic Restaurant, Toowoomba

Nippy's Iced Chocolate Milk, taste good.

Thai Majestic Restaurant, Toowoomba

Hehe, another close-up please...

Thai Majestic Restaurant, Toowoomba

My favorite Playboy purse in red.

Thai Majestic: Tomyam Soup

Extra hot Tom Yum Soup with Prawn.

Thai Majestic: Soft Shell Crab

Stir Fried Soft Shell Crab with Chilli.

Thai Majestic: BBQ Red Pork

BBQ Pork with Rice (Lunch Special).

2 comments:

  1. wow the soft shell crab sure looks delicious! oh mannnnn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of our "must have" dishes each time we visit the restaurant :D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...