Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Casual Dinner Gathering


Casual Dinner Gathering

It's me (Christina, in case you don't know who I am) and lovely Channelle.

Casual Dinner Gathering

This little girl really knows how to pose in front of camera now!

Casual Dinner Gathering

With Annie, the new trainee and the big time poser princess.

Casual Dinner Gathering

My new and favorite Draped Sleeve Placement Print Top.

Casual Dinner Gathering

Vicky and I. What's wrong with my neck? LoL

Casual Dinner Gathering

A casual dinner gathering we had at Bamboo's tonight.

Casual Dinner Gathering

The little princess loves singing too!

Casual Dinner Gathering

Camwhore inside the kitchen.

Casual Dinner Gathering

Aww, aren't they look cute together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...