Thursday, April 3, 2008

USQ Harmony Day 2008 (Part II)


Harmony Day: The Audience

It was a sunny day for outdoor activities, the sky was so blue with white puffy clouds, the air was filled with gentle breeze and birdsong...

African Food Stall

The event started sharp at 12 noon, 10 minutes before I reach the USQ Quad to meet up with Alex and my boi. A couple of International food stalls had already been set up offering different kind of dishes.

African Food

There were a lot of people queuing up in front of the African food stall, so I decided to try out their recipes which costs 5 dollars each. The food wasn't as good as I expected, I can cook even better than this...

Chinese Food Stall: Chiong Sam

The Chinese food stall was just selling some kind of baked chicken, plain rice, and another 2 dishes that look unattractive.

Philippine Food Stall: Jiaren & Steph

Coincidently, Jiaren & Stephenie were "peeping" on the Philippines food. Then, the words "Pearl of Orient" captured my attention and reminded me of Penang Island (Malaysia's Pearl of Orient).

Western Food Stall: Hamburgers

The hamburger / sausage stalls failed to attract enough customers to buy their "products" that day. Probably because most of us already get bored with those western fast-food.

Fridge Magnets

Magnetic Stickers aka Fridge Magnets are available in Australia Island and boomerang shapes.

2 comments:

  1. my first time see african food ler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. choyyin:

    The African food I had, looked ordinary and tasted not so good =X

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...