Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Market: Flora


Hooray, USQ 2 weeks mid-semester break has officially begun, starting from this week! You must be wondering what my plans are, throughout the long holidays. Oh well, my answer is, I have no idea!!! My new colleague, Sherry has invited me to join them a 3D2N trip to Gold Coast next week, Movie World would be part of the plan. I still haven't make any decision yet, but we'll see how it goes...

This morning, my friends and I paid a visit to both the Sunday Market and Coco's (Hooper Centre) for groceries and fresh food as planned. The photos below were taken upon the permission of the friendly stall owner. Also, I managed to grab myself a couple of things from the markets today, they include:
  • 190 g Roasted & Salted Pistachios @ $3.00
  • 2 kg Green Apples @ $3.00
  • 250 g Cherry Tomatoes @ $ 2.00
  • 1 kg Tomatoes @ $1.80
  • 1 kg Broccoli @ $3.00
  • Choy Sum aka Chinese veggie @ around $ 2.00
  • Long Beans @ around $ 2.00
  • 1 kg Fish Fingers @ $4.70
  • 730 ml Mae Ploy Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce @ $2.00
  • 175 g Smith's Classic Crinkle Cut Potato Chips (Cheese & Onion Flavor) @ $1.60
  • 160 g Jacker Potato Crisps (Original Flavor) @ $2.00
  • Black & Gold 5-Pack Chicken Flavored Noodle @ $1.25
  • 2 x 420 g Heinz Chicken and Mushroom Soup @ $1.80 each
Sunday Market: Flower 4

Sunday Market: Flower 2

Sunday Market: Flower 3

Sunday Market: Flower 1

P.S. Thanks Nigel for the ride and everything!

2 comments:

  1. The flowers look very nice and special. What is the name for those flowers? How big are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. colin:

    Yep, but I really have no idea what's the name of these flowers ^^ they're about the size of a palm.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...