Friday, October 5, 2007

Cooking Heaven



Hmm, I was trying to resize all my pix to 400 x 300 so that I could save my precious internet quota for peak hours (7 a.m. to 12 midnite) but da results turn out to be awfully bad >.<"


Under such circumstance, I don't think I could share good quality pix with y'all :(

d

Haha, can't even see my face clearly =x It might be a good thing though, why?! Cause I've gained some weights due to... blah blah blah... ya know.

c

Slightly better =D These two photos were taken at around 8 something early in the morn, which means 6 something Malaysian time. It was SO BRIGHT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! How's life over there?
    Looks great!

    Yes, PPP has been generous to me. It's just that payments are sorta delayed.

    Feel free to share your thoughts and stories with me...Any problems regarding PPP available opportunities?

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Des, Life's good here! Hehe...

    Hmm, sure. I never post anything for da PPP available opportunities, any good way 2 start it? Is da payment attractive?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...