Monday, October 29, 2007

Where My Readers From


nuffnang

Sometimes, It's good and fun to get to know where your blog readers or visitors usually come from. Nuffnang is one of the webpages which I frequently visit to find out my blog's daily unique visits. Still remember the Nuffnang badges we get from The Orient's Voice gathering? My boi have actually brought it here with him and his backpack, LoL! I bet it's too small for to be seen and definitely not helping in promoting Nuffnang here in Australia =X

I'm feeling good today 'cause I've just passed up 2 out of the 3 assignments, that means still one more to go, girl! Exams come during the first and second week of November (in another few days), so there's not much time left for me to do final revisions for all the courses which I'm taking this semester. Wish me luck everyone!

P.S. Daddy, mommy, sis, and bro please take care! I love and miss y'all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...