Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Masterpiece... LoL


Mid Autumn

Phew, finally... this would be my masterpiece which took me an hour long to edit it. The photo was taken on the night of 25th, August (Mid Autumn Festival aka Mooncake Festival aka Latern Festival). Specially dedicated to my mommy, daddy, sister, brother and my boiboi.

Don't u dare to laugh looking at my poor editing skill >.<" I've tried my best, aite? The truth is... there ain't no designing skill in me, so sad yet it's so true. My Software Development Tool's assignment due on this coming Monday, God bless me and every single one of u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...