Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another Day in Kitchen



My 1st attempt on cooking this BBQ mushroom chicken, previously I've tried it on minced pork but this time I used chicken instead. It tastes a bit sour and it has a strong black pepper flavor.


You might be thinking "What the hell is ABC soup?!" It's actually a very healthy type of soup with tomatoes, potatoes, onions, and carrot boiling with pork ribs.


This type of "Leng Chee Kang" is a bit weird 'cuz even barley seeds (薏米) are included in the packing as well. I've added a lot of ginkgo (白果又称银杏) , some red dates (红枣) , and white fungus (雪洱) for extra flavor.


These rice crackers are fabolous! Btw, I just prepared the ingredients to make wantan and wantan mee while watching Mr. & Ms. Smith on Australian local TV. Hehe, remember to come back to check out the result. Hopefully I'll be able to make good wantan for tomorrow's lunch...

2 comments:

  1. wantan mee 1 bowl please =P paling banyak i help u wash the dishes later XD apa macam ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahaha, let u taste some after I cook it =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...