Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange


Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
Due to the postpone of our Christmas party with friends, from Christmas Eve to the actual Christmas Day. My BB and I came up with a little Christmas Eve celebration idea, which is to throw ourselves a mega seafood feast, then head out for a visual indulgence at "The Christmas Wonderland" in Queens Park, followed by an ever-memorable gift-exchange ceremony.  

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
Dinner was prepared around 7-ish.

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
A giant cooked lobster lying on a bed of ice.

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
Surrounded by a dozen of fresh oysters.

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
To be complemented with lemon and parsley on top.

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
We managed to grab some honey leg ham from the Woolies too.

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
Waiting to "dissect" the lobster but, one more shot please!

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
Heaps of lobster meat, yum!

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
My BB and I usually got something for each other days or even weeks before Christmas. However this year, we insisted to have our very first gift-exchange ceremony on the Christmas Eve. Not one of us (me particularly and my itchy hands) should unwrap those pressies before midnight. It was hard but I survived it somehow! ≧^◡^≦

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
Tick, tock, tick, tock... Time passes so slow when you're anxiously waiting for something. I changed to my PJ's, watched TV and eventually felt sleepy *yawn*

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
As the clock struck 12, my BB popped a bottle of Fronti White Lambrusco Sparkling Grape Juice (one of my favorite non-alcoholic drinks) and poured it into two champagne glasses *toast* Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas Eve 2011: Dinner and Gift Exchange
Aww, thank you very muchie, BB!!! (✿◠‿◠) I spent the past few days cracking my head, trying to figure out what's inside the gift box and there you are, surprised me with something that I could never have guessed or maybe I could, if I was not deceived by all his cunning words that misled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...