Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park


Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

The blue-ish Christmas tree at the main entrance.

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

Feeding the giant parrot.

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

They're my balloons k?!

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

My beautiful garden.

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

What's that thing there?

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

A cute bear hiding under the tree.

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

Wanna have a ride?

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

A tree fully grown with the love fruits, amazing!

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

I saw penguins!!!

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

It looked as I was staring at somewhere else...

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

The mini Eiffel Tower.

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

This ribbon is huge!

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

Aww, the angel is so cute ❤

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

The birth of Jesus Christ? Just guessing.

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

Let's shake-hand and be friends k?

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

An angel behind my back.

Christmas Wonderland 2010 at Queens Park

And finally, a photo of two of us under the Christmas tree.

P.S. 圣诞快乐!Merry Christmas! ❤

3 comments:

  1. this Park looks fun. Wishing you and beau a Merry x'mas downunder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue Christmas tree. You're looking really cute with your new hairstyle....maybe should consider maintaining it ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. --andy--
    Thanks Andy, I believe kids love those Christmas lights most!;)

    emotionalistic:
    Really? I think the tree is a bit plain without any decorations on it. And thanks, hehe~ I wish to keep them too but they're just too irritating... blocking and poking my eyes most of the time =S

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...