Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston


Yes, you'll be meeting baby Preston, the love son of Kevin and Veny in my blog post today! I love babies, and I enjoy baby-sitting as much as watching them grow up day by day. When I was 7, a little baby boy (my little brother) was born in my family. As an average kid in a not so wealthy family, I managed to pick up some skills to look after the tiny little him, from bathing, nappy (not the modern ones but cloth type where you need to fold the shape and secure with a safety pin) changing, feeding to putting him to sleep. The tasks were never easy, especially when there were also homework to be done after coming back from school and some light house chores, since daddy and mommy were busy working hard to earn a living.

After going through so much in so many years, they kind of made me the person I am today. I feel very much thankful as every part of my past has taught me to appreciate and cherish everything around me, both things and people. Life is short and nothing is permanent! Thus, we shall never stop caring, loving and protecting our loved ones no matter what happened. Live our dreams and enjoy every moment of life while we still can. With that, I also mean to treat our tummies better with healthy and nutritious good food. Haha, sorry! I guess I really talked too much today ;p

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Coffee for the ladies...

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Vienna.

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Beers for the guys! Corona with two slices of lemon? Perfect!

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Baby Preston, "Hey aunty, what you looking at huh? Haven't you seen a handsome baby boy before?!"

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Baby Preston, "I wanna go find daddy, pwease! Daddy seems like having a good conversation with uncle Jeffrey."

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Baby Preston, "Oh no, bad move! Daddy's trying to cover my round and shiny head with that ugly blue hat, grrr..."

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Baby Preston, "Alright, I give up, daddy, mommy! Just do whatever you like with me. I'm cool with it."

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Apparently, the wait staff who served us that night was too busy entertaining those two girls siting next to our table, until he had completely forgotten about my order =/

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon. My all-time favorite <3

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
My BB ordered a salmon dish too, not smoked, but grilled.

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Grilled Salmon with Mashed Potato and Salad.

Aww, just look at him!! His little two eyes were half closing, as soon as I put him in my arms.

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
You know something, there was this evil thought that slipped through my head, when I was cuddling baby Preston... I wanna kidnap him back to my place!!! Kidding, you know I was just kidding, right? ;p

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop When the wind blows, the cradle will rock

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Who knows, by just watching a baby sleep could bring you so much pleasure, delight, and happiness.

The Coffee Club: Meet Baby Preston
Now, don't you feel like having a baby too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...