Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Unboxing Apple iPhone 4S


Apple iPhone 4S (Black)
I've just picked up my flashy new toy from the post office this afternoon and I was thinking... What better time to unbox it than now? So here I am, showing you photos of the unboxing process, step by step. Enjoy!

Apple iPhone 4S (Black)
Black signifies elegance.

Apple iPhone 4S (Black) 
The gadget is slightly skinnier, thinner, and lighter compared to my vintage iPhone 3G.
  • Height: 115.2 mm (4.5 inches)
  • Width: 58.6 mm (2.31 inches)
  • Depth: 9.3 mm (0.37 inch)
  • Weight: 140 grams (4.9 ounces)
Apple iPhone 4S (Black)
I'd run some testing on it once the SIM card is activated. Stayed tune! ;)

Apple iPhone 4S (Black) 
 Items included in the box:
  • iPhone 4S
  • Apple earphones with remote and microphone
  • Dock connector to USB cable
  • USB power adapter
  • Documentation

2 comments:

  1. how much did u bought that ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous:
    Hi there, I got the phone (basically it's free with $0 upfront) from one of the local telecom companies here in Australia by subscribing to its monthly contract caps.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...