Monday, December 5, 2011

Sis's Wedding Day: Maid of Honour First and Probably Last


Sis's Wedding Day in Hometown
Being my dearest sister's made of honour and witnessing the entire process of her getting married was once-in-a-lifetime experience that I would never ever forget in my life. It moved me, touched me, made me realize how sacred and how beautiful a marriage can be. Dear sis, I wish you and "jie fu" all the happiness in this universe!!! <3

Sis's Wedding Day in Hometown
Me, the made of honor waited anxiously in the room with the beautiful bride-to-be, while the "ji mui" (bridesmaids) were trying their best to trash the "Heng Tai" (best men) outside.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
I spent the whole morning doing what a competent "servant" would do for her queen until late afternoon. But everything was worth it cause she is the one and only sister that I always love and have.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
In the evening, we came to Eastin Hotel, the place where my sister's wedding dinner was held.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
My task was easy, just sit there and wait for the guests to approach me and keep smiling.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
We even got spare time to snap some photos ;p

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
Like father like son. Btw, that's my bro and my daddy.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
My sister in the white gown.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
The groom and bride walked into the dining hall slowly, holding each others hands as the wedding march song, "Better Today" by Coffey Anderson was played in the air.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
The significant cut-cake ceremony.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
Champagne pouring ceremony.

Sis's Wedding Day at Eastin Hotel
And eventually, the wedding dinner ended with laughter, hugs, and hand-shakes.

2 comments:

  1. Happy for your sister, when is your turn? i will more more happy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH Voon:
    Thanks, CH! I think I won't be making you happy for at least another one or two years ;p

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...