Thursday, December 15, 2011

Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler


Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler
Hitting up a good party or catching up with some good old friends once in a while is always fun! We had been trying to plan for a meet-up after my trip back from Malaysia, but failed miserably until last Monday, the venue and time were set straight, and everybody showed up just in the nick of time.

Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler
Something sensational I ordered for myself.

Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler
Sizzling Garlic Prawns with Chips. Cynthia ordered the same, but hers was soaking in an inch of oil. A bit exaggerating but it was really very oily, like bread-soaking oily.

Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler
Credit to Francis for taking this shot of three of us.

Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler
Dearies looking all dressed up that night.

Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler
A cup of Cappuccino that warmed my heart through my freezing cold hands.
My BB made it =)

Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler
Our Filipino friends, Jon and Neil.

Catch-Up Dinner at the Sizzler
It was a nice catch-up dinner with them guys, since our last hangout on Jon's birthday.
Just keep in touch, will yas?

3 comments:

  1. intro, im arief wibawa from indonesia,and i was saw your pic as graduated of usq, just recently time i got letter of offer from usq and really expecting to going study there, but i dont really know about living and all about toowoomba and also usq it self.. and i hope u will be my source of information about usq...

    if u see this message please send me your message even that ur facebook account soo i can add you and start to talking about...

    thanks...

    email:anesiiagan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. last photos, you look like big sister of two small girls :P

    about the rating ... it is one of function in blogspot, you just need to enable it ... that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    LoL~ must be because of my height and size ;p

    Anyway, thanks for letting me know... I thought you were using a third party widget or something =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...