Wednesday, December 14, 2011

GUESS Mosaic Heart Stud Earrings (Rose Gold)


GUESS Mosaic Heart Stud Earrings (Rose Gold) 
Look at what arrived in my mailbox !!! It's a bombshell pair of GUESS enamel and rose gold heart studs that I picked up when doing some online shopping at home *big heart*

GUESS Mosaic Heart Stud Earrings (Rose Gold)
They were wrapped up in bubble wraps, nicely packed in a big spongy box, and the delivery was made a lot quicker then I thought them would be.

GUESS Mosaic Heart Stud Earrings (Rose Gold)
I'm all dressed up and ready to rock with my new babes! :D Thanks Mr. Choo for the sweet gift that you've got for me, xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...