Friday, August 20, 2010

Chocolate Cupcakes from My Boi


Home-made Chocolate Cupcakes

I was exceedingly happy this afternoon, when I received a call from my university's Faculty of Sciences. It's an enormous good news to me as I have been waited night and day for my dissertation results to release. Wanna know what the good news is? YES!!! I'll be graduating in another 3 weeks!!! And if you'd like to show some love and support, just drop in the Empire Theatre to take photos with me =)

Date: September 11, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Location: Empire Theatre, Neil Street, Toowoomba

Home-made Chocolate Cupcakes

For such special occasion, my boi decided to bake again.

Home-made Chocolate Cupcakes

After 20 minutes of anxious wait, the cupcakes are finally ready and allow to cool for 5 minutes before putting them on the cooling racks.

Home-made Chocolate Cupcakes

Decorating the cupcakes with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles.

Home-made Chocolate Cupcakes

A ❤ from my boi.

Home-made Chocolate Cupcakes

"毕业快乐" aka Happy Graduation.

Home-made Chocolate Cupcakes

Thanks my boi for baking those cupcakes for me~ xoxo
They're really soft and taste incredibly delicious ❤

5 comments:

  1. your bf is so sweet :D
    nice cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so tempting.. but i like the just-baked ones.. without any colourful decoration :) feel more chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vian Lee:
    Yes, he really is... *giggle*

    haan:
    Actually, I like cupcakes without frosting / sprinkles too cause most of them are very sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he can bake! Congratulations, hun ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. emotionalistic:
    Unbelievable but yeah, hehe~
    Thanks sweetie *cuddle*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...