Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Groceries Shopping on 七夕情人节


Groceries Shopping at Clifford Gardens: Mini Coca-Cola

Yesterday, before the candlelight dinner, my boi and I went to do some groceries at the Clifford Gardens. We don't usually come here unless we are in need of seafood such as oysters and others.

Groceries Shopping at Clifford Gardens: Big W

The shopping facilities at Big W have improved a lot since we last visited this place. We went in to explore a little bit and bought things like bathroom scale and toilet rolls at a pretty good deal. I know, I know, I've become more and more like a C9 aka "师奶" ever since I came to Australia but what to do. We have to shop for groceries every now and then to make sure that our pantry is always filled with food and whatever that are needed for our daily lives.

Groceries Shopping at Clifford Gardens: Big W

My boi still figuring out how to use these self-service checkout systems at the Big W.

Groceries Shopping at Clifford Gardens: Supa IGA

Let's go grab some cheese for the oyster dish tonight!

Groceries Shopping at Clifford Gardens: Supa IGA

Should we buy chicken drumstick, chicken breast, or chicken wing?

Groceries Shopping at Clifford Gardens: Supa IGA

We tried to look for some fresh fish at the Supa IGA but there was none that we wanted =(

4 comments:

  1. haha, saw u bought a bathroom scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haan:
    LoL~ You've got sharp eyes! =P
    I used to scale my weight only when I go shopping at the Big W, but since nowadays we don't go there so often, I think it'd be a good idea to have one at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can sense oyster with cheese dish coming soon...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. vialentino:
    Hehe, you already saw that dish in my previous post =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...