Thursday, August 5, 2010

Intersection Restaurant at James Street Motor Inn Motel


Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel

When I asked my boi what did he want for dinner tonight, he didn't reply me but threw me the line, "Go get change now!". He was actually planning to take me out for dinner at the Intersection Restaurant, how good is that?! I once told him that one of my blog readers recommended me to try out the food there, and today we finally got the opportunity to do so. To my surprise, the restaurant was not as big as I expected. The bar and dining area were quiet with barely a few customers. The main thing is, the restaurant has a great ambiance with soft music (too soft until it can make you fall asleep, especially after you're stuffed with a lot of good food) and they serve wonderful dishes too, of course!

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel

Waiting to be served...

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel

I was thinking about last night's Kitchen Nightmares (the American reality TV show) when I flipped through their menus, LoL! Does any of you watch / like the series?

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel: Hot Chocolate

No guessing, it's hot chocolate again?!

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel: Hot Chocolate

Umm...

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel: Lamb Shanks

Lamb Shanks, braised with a blend of herb, tomato and onion, and served on mash with a sauce reduction. According to my boi, the lamb dish was good, the best in Toowoomba indeed!

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel: Ono Seafood Platter

Seafood Platter, a combination of fried and cold seafood featuring natural oysters, king prawns, calamari, flathead fillets, crab bites, sea scallops and served with tartare and thousand island sauce, along with chips and fresh lemon.

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel: Ono Seafood Platter

Both the dishes came in a very big portion. It'd be impossible for me to finish the seafood platter without the "help" of my boi, as the fried stuff was really filling (I can still feel them moving around in my stomach).

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel

White wine is best served with seafood, but the one I'm holding is for illustration purpose only.
I told ya, I'm no drinker! *wink*

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel: White Wine

He is, a casual one though! =P

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel

Loved the deco behind me ♥

Intersection Restaurant @ James Street Motor Inn Motel

I guess that was pretty much all of the night.
We had a little chit-chatting afterwards and went home =)

Address: Corner of James and Kitchener Streets, QLD 4350, Australia.
Contact: (07) 46333344

Intersection Restaurant on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. pretty pretty!!! skinny skinny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...motel also can served such a nice n delicious food....really like the ambience there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...nice place and great food. What occasion is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::yvonne::
    Thanks dear, but I'm not skinny, really =P

    vialentino:
    Surprisingly yeah! =)

    emotionalistic:
    Erm, my boi was just trying to let me take a break from cooking, that's all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...