Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Kissed the Sunset


I Kissed the Sunset 2

We went to take some photos just now, loved the windmill and sunset so so much.

I Kissed the Sunset 1

My glowing heart ❤

I Kissed the Sunset 3

v.P.E.A.C.E.v

I Kissed the Sunset 4

The sun was shining so brightly.

I Kissed the Sunset 6

A great big love ❤ from me to you.

I Kissed the Sunset 5

That's not a butterfly on my head but my newly bought ribbon headband.

I Kissed the Sunset 9

I told you I kissed the sunset, and I really did!!!

I Kissed the Sunset 8

The other side of the sky, baby blue + pink + orange.

I Kissed the Sunset 7

Said goodbye to Mr. Sunset.

7 comments:

  1. I like the second pic! It's a glowing heart...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 1st picture...
    I think taking photos is fun, make people happy and make ourself happy too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 2nd pic the best! You look stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. emotionalistic:
    Same here! I like it the most ^^

    Chester Khuan:
    Thank you, Chester ;)

    Anonymous:
    Hi, thanks for your encouragement!

    Melodii:
    Thanks, sweetie =)

    小澤 (DSvT):
    Thanks, and I couldn't agree with you more ^_-

    BeverLy's Secret:
    Thanks babe!~ *huggiez*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...