Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Delicious Cafe at Mid Valley Megamall


Mid Valley Megamall

On our first night in KL, we had a little shopping in Mid Valley Megamall. I only managed to grab myself a white tube from MNG, while my sis and Elly have got themselves each a nice pair of heels and sandal from Vincci. We continued to shop even more and even harder on the next coming day, stay tuned if you wanna find out ;)

Mid Valley: Delicious Cafe

After shopping, we sat down in this cafe named Delicious for a little refreshment. To be honest, their services were really really slow, like snails. We waited probably half an hour or longer for the drinks to get to our table, and they spent approximately 15 minutes or longer just to fix our bills. What happen if we were to have our meals here? We would've starved to death! I know it sounds a little bit exaggerate but who knows?

Mid Valley: Delicious Cafe

I kinda forgot what did my sis order that day, it was either a Mocha or a Latte.

Mid Valley: Delicious Cafe

Although I rarely drink coffee but still I've got myself a Cappuccino.

Mid Valley: Delicious Cafe

A big groupie before we left the cafe.
From left to right: Elly, me, Rachel (my sis), Nick (my sis's bf), Chloe (Nick's sis) and Anthony (Chloe's hubby).

Mid Valley Megamall

Chinese New Year deco in Mid Valley.

Address: Lot G-001, Ground Floor, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contact: +603-2287 5770

6 comments:

  1. I wish to see more photos of cny deco at mid valley~~~~~~hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next.....Pavilion KL ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galgal, you look so sweet in the photo. So is your sis.

    Muackz!!! I miss u o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::yvonne::
    Oh, but I only took a few shots there =x

    Jre:
    Erm, nope :P

    Jeffrey Choo:
    Thanks bb, I miss you too! ~*(^.^)*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing worse than slow service - it really turns me off eating there. I also hate when you order and finally get your meals - then nobody ever comes by to ask you if you'd like another drink, even though your glass has been empty for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie:
    Same here, I really don't feel like visiting a place which provides bad services to their customers.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...