Monday, February 22, 2010

8th Day of Chinese New Year: Karaoke Gathering


DSC04149

On the 8th day of Chinese New Year, I spent a night out with my sis and her old classmates (which happen to be my friends also) at one of the bistros in Pulau Tikus. It wasn't easy for us to find a place like this (with karaoke and stuff), as most of the restaurants, pubs and bistros were either closed early or totally not opened for business tonight.

DSC04153a

A shot that you must not missed, me and my sissy!

DSC04151a

Why is it only girls who like and enjoy their photos to be taken? And if you notice, I'm the one and only girl with black hair =x

DSC04152

With Amy...

DSC04160a

My senior, Shun Xing.

2 comments:

  1. vialentino:
    Cuz I left quite early that night, spent most of the time singing and taking photos with them :0

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...