Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FOR SALE: YAMAHA C-310 Classical Guitar


FOR SALE: YAMAHA C-310 Classical Guitar

*****************************************************************
FOR SALE: YAMAHA C-310 Classical Guitar (SOLD)
*****************************************************************
Instrument: Classical Guitar
Brand: YAMAHA
Model: C-310
Strings: Nylon
Condition: Used but still in excellent condition (NO rusty / dust / scratches)
Freebies: Black guitar gig bag
Selling Price: RM180 (Negotiable)
Payment: COD (Cash-On-Delivery)
Shipping: Pick-up only
Location: Penang (the island or Bukit Mertajam area), Pengkalan Hulu / Kroh
(can be delivered to your local area as long as you're willing to pay for the extra carriage charges)
Reason of Selling: Already bought a new Gypsy Rose Pink Acoustic Guitar in Australia
Contact: Click to send me an e-mail now!

15 comments:

  1. I would love to buy it!!!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netster:
    Are you seriously wanna buy it?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! how much did you sell your c-310? thanks, also have one, indonesia made.

      Delete
    2. Hi there, I've sold mine for RM150, cheers =)

      Delete
  3. It would be cool :) but since it in penang very hard to send to Kuching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netster:
    Yeah, and I think it would cost a lot to deliver such a big item too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...u r good in music too...amazed by ur talent....food and music...geng! wat else?

    ReplyDelete
  6. vialentino:
    No la, just a beginner only :P
    And I love sports too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina. I found your ad on lowyat forum and read that you've moved on to acoustic guitar. I'm thinking of playing the guitar. If you don't mind, can I ask if it's advisable to start with classical guitar before moving on to acoustic? Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thorax:
    Hi Thorax, the reason why I started with classical guitar was because of the nylon strings it has. Your fingers won't hurt that much compare to acoustic guitar with steel strings.

    FYI, classical guitar is good for plucking while acoustic one is recommended for strumming. Both plays different type of music.

    I was then decided to buy a 3/4 sized acoustic guitar because it has smaller body and neck, which suits me (girls with short fingers) very much ;)

    I'm no pro, so what I'm saying here is basically just what I've heard and experienced so far. If you like modern music and can stand the pain of your fingers just go for the acoustic (brighter sound than classical when strumming) guitar, cheers!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello im new here in penang i jut want to ask where can i buy new guitars in herE?? thnx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry... I just noticed that I haven't really replied your comment here. And I guess you must have already bought one there... But if not, you may check out that musical instruments outlet in Queensbay Mall ;)

      Delete
  10. hai christina , as a music player, why you want to sell your dear guitar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it's better to sell the guitar than leaving it in my home-country collecting dust =p

      Delete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...