Friday, February 26, 2010

Sakae Sushi (3 Years Later)


Queensbay Mall Penang

After leaving Malaysia for almost-but-not-exactly 3 years, I'm proud to tell that I was back to my second home, Penang once again! Throughout that one whole month in Malaysia, I spent most of my time dating, shopping, eating, eating and eating with my sissy, Rachel. I'm not sure if she gained any weight, but I'm so relieved that I didn't. My sissy knows that I'm always craving for Japanese food, so she finally took me to Sakae Sushi Queensbay Mall to have all these yummylicious dishes I love ♥

Sakae Sushi: Chawanmushi

Chawanmushi (Japanese Steamed Egg).

Sakae Sushi: Chuka Idako

Chuka Idako (Marinated Baby Octopus).

Sakae Sushi: Hana Maki

Hana Maki (Salmon Rolls).

Sakae Sushi: Tori Kamameshi

Tori Kamaeshi (Grilled Chicken with Rice), loved the mushroom.

Queensbay Mall: Sakae Sushi

Enjoying the green tea which I haven't had in ages!

Queensbay Mall: Sakae Sushi

Candid shot of my sissy eating, she always complain about me taking "ugly" photos of her while she was eating =x

Queensbay Mall Penang

Shortly after brunch, we went to watch "Wolveman" together. And this was the last shot of Penang which I took on that day.

Address: Queensbay Mall 100 Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Malaysia.
Contact: +60 4-643 0015

3 comments:

  1. this time you take a good photos that your sister look nice n look young as well. - not ugly photos for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dating your sis only this time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    Thanks, LoL~ I'm sure my sis would be happy to hear that from u :P

    emotionalistic:
    Nope, I'm dating her almost everyday (except when I was back in my hometown, I dated my mom) lunch and dinner ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...