Friday, February 5, 2010

Simply E-M-O


Emo

These are some of the photos taken very randomly in my room (the one in my hometown). I've been feeling very emo lately, don't ask me why...

Emo

Too many things to think about...

Emo

Can you see that there's something big and black behind me?
That's my classical guitar I'm trying to sell before going back to Australia.

Emo

My sis's doggie... And I just noticed that my cute little greenie tortoise (the soft toy gifted by my boi) has gone missing, where did it go?!

3 comments:

  1. emotionalistic:
    Yeah, missing him so so much :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH Voon said...
    you always like to take ur own photos ho...

    you look bored ... miss your boy boy ke?

    CH Voon:
    Sorry, I accidentally rejected the comment you posted just now.

    I was really bored, that's why I took photos of myself since there wasn't anybody else to take them for me... And I miss my boi too :(

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...