Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chou Shun Kan Japanese BBQ Restaurant (长春馆) at Crystal Point Penang


DSC03907

Four of us (me, my bro, my sis and Nick) went to have Japanese BBQ at this restaurant called Chou Shun Kan (长春馆) about few days ago. It is located somewhere at the Crystal Point Penang.

Chou Shun Kan Korean BBQ

Grilling the raw ingredients... hungry xD

Chou Shun Kan Korean BBQ

Marinated Chicken and Pork pieces. The chicken taste good, so does the pork ;)

Chou Shun Kan Korean BBQ

Shiitake (香菇). I didn't realize that BBQ mushroom could be that tasty too!

Chou Shun Kan Korean BBQ

Marinated beef pieces for Nick (you should've known by now that both my family and I are non-beef eaters).

Chou Shun Kan Korean BBQ

Enoki / Golden Needle Mushroom (金针菇).

Chou Shun Kan Korean BBQ

BBQ with charcoal makes the meat taste extra yummylicious!

Chou Shun Kan Korean BBQ

My bro (with his NS-looking hair) and my sis.

Chou Shun Kan Korean BBQ

Watermelon as dessert. It's so thoughtful of them to prepare chewing gum for us to clear up our bad breath, especially after having kimchi, garlic stinks!

P.S. Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day to my BB and each and everyone of you!

2 comments:

  1. emotionalistic:
    Thanks ;) Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy "Tiger" Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...