Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 New Year Resolutions


http://christinayy.blogspot.com/

Let's started out the first post of 2010 with "New Year Resolutions", shall we? But first, I'd like to apologize for the delay and also for not updating my blog for so many days. I was suppose to post this up on the 31st of December last year, sounds like long long time ago but in fact, it was just merely 3 days ago. I couldn't find any suitable images to be placed here, until today (seriously, with me holding a black bling bling piggybank?! Haha!!!) So there you go, my list of 2010 New Year resolutions :P

My 2010 New Year Resolutions

1. As every year, loose weight or just stay slim.
2. Stay young and healthy.
3. To pass all courses in semester 1 with flying colors and also to graduate from masters.
4. To pass IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with average score: 7 or above.
5. Becoming Australian permanent resident.
6. Visit Melbourne or New Zealand in the winter.
7. To find a good career after I graduated.
8. As always, I'll try my best to contribute better quality posts and photos to my dearest readers.
9. To save some money for DSLR after I paid my last semester's course fees.
10. To spend one happy month with my family and friends in Malaysia.
11. Work harder and earn more money.
12. To be loved and cherished in each and everyday.
13. Improve my cooking skill so that I can prepare more variety of dishes for my boi.
14. More to come...

5 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe! All the best for 2010!
    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i see that you'll be graduating this year. All the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year dear :)

    U wanna be a PR at Australia? u dun wanna bac m;sia dy o?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous:
    Hi, thank you so much for paying so much attention on my blog posts ;)

    Stefanie:
    Thanks sweetie!
    Happy New Year to you too ^_-

    emotionalistic:
    Yes, hopefully... I'll try my best, thanks!

    ::yvonne::
    Thanks yvonne, Happy New Year to you too *huggiez*
    I'll only be back for CNY this year...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...