Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's All About Food and Eating


Breakfast in the Harbor Town

Harbour Town

We had a total of 4 meals yesterday as both of us woke up like 4 am in the morning (wait a minute, I didn't even sleep at all, did I?). Recently I have had insomnia for not just one but several consecutive nights! It kills me when I can't keep my mind from thinking and worrying too much about everything... I know, I know, I shouldn't be thinking too much at this stage as I'll be back to Malaysia in just another TWO DAYS, woohoo! Okay, now get back to the topic. Wasn't this post supposed to be all about food and eating?!

Harbour Town: Chinese Food

ღ Roasted Duck Rice ღ

Harbour Town

I told my boi that his greenie tee matches the greenie chairs so perfectly :P

Harbour Town: Chinese Food

ღ Yang Zhou Fried Rice ღ

Lunch at the Arirang Korean Restaurant, Surfers Paradise

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise: Korean Restaurant

Please don't be surprised, this is me learning how to use chopstick.
At this age of mine? Yes, no kidding!

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise: Korean Seafood Tofu Miso Rice Set

Cold dishes for my Korean Seafood Tofu Rice Set. One sour, one hot, and one salty.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise: Korean Seafood Tofu Miso Rice Set

Here comes my Seafood Tofu Miso Soup, slurrrrp! *thumbs up*

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise: Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup

ღ Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup ღ

Dinner at the Oriental Restaurant, Sunnybank

Oriental Restaurant Brisbane

ღ Pork Belly with Preserved Vegetable ღ

Oriental Restaurant Brisbane

ღ Fried Fish Tofu ღ

5 comments:

  1. Hehe....i cant use chopsticks the proper way too :p *shy*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful breakfast, lunch & dinner to celebrate for coming home?
    Welcome, little Christina come back to lovely bolehland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with ur tagline...food and eating...always see u eat nice food...very envy ler...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "Chopstick lady" piccie~~ You looked gorgeous~~

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...