Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nar·cis·sism


http://christinayy.blogspot.com/

I couldn't find any better title for this post but "Narcissism". It is pronounced as när'sĭ-sĭz'əm, meaning excessive love or admiration of oneself. In Chinese, we call it "自恋". As a matter of fact, I'm not really a narcissistic, I just love myself as everybody else does, so don't worry ;)

http://christinayy.blogspot.com/

Actually, the main purpose of me writing this post is just to "show off" the necklaces I bought today. Aww, don't be mad, k? I know I should've used the word "share" instead, my fault :P

http://christinayy.blogspot.com/

As always, these photos are taken with no make-up at all. The same old usual me you'd expect to see on the street. Anyway, let's check out the necklaces below now!

Necklace

♥ Black pearl necklace ♥ with removable purple ribbon, which can be used as a brooch too.

Necklace

♥ Multi layered pearl necklace ♥ very lovely aren't they?
I got both of them at a very reasonable price!

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Whistle

♥ Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Whistle ♥ with a small blade, scissor, tweezers, nail file with screwdriver tip and a whistle. It's for my little brother, hope he would like it too.

5 comments:

  1. it is better love yourself rather than hate yourself right!

    those photos you take by urself or people help u to take?

    nice n cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple necklace matches the ribbon headband. Purple is a cool colour! Love it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH Voon:
    You're absolutely right!
    Those photos are self-taken, hehe :P

    c0co:
    Thank you ~*^.^*~

    emotionalistic:
    Yeah, purple is actually a very nice color. I just notice that I got quite a lot of items in purple color ;)

    Muhammad Khairul Arif:
    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...