Thursday, January 28, 2010

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang


Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Last night, my sis and Nick took me to this restaurant, Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House located at the upper Penang Road for dinner cum birthday celebration with their friends.

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Appetizer: Buns.

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Butter / Margarine / Spreads.

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

A tiny little cup of hot Macchiato for my sis, very bitter.

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Iced Chocolate Milkshake for me as it was a bit warm sitting in the "big drum".

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Soup of the Day: Mushroom Soup.

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Clam Chowder, loved the pastry on top and the soup tasted good too.

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Fried Calamari Rings, we had a lot of these in Australia and they definitely weren't as good as those we made at home.

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Finally, Smoky Jack's famous BBQ Pork Ribs which came in a really big portion. I personally think smaller ribs would taste better and have better meat quality.

Smoky Jack Ribs and Steak House, Penang

Grilled Salmon, I only had a small bite on it as the 1/4 pork ribs were really too filling.

Address: 3H-3I, Upper Penang Road, 10000 Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia.
Contact: +604-2628826

6 comments:

  1. You look like your sister la!

    i think you will gain weight in Penang!

    wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH Voon:
    OMG?! This is my first time hearing someone said that! People always told me that we don't look like sisters at all...

    And about the gain weight part, I did go for hiking and badminton today to loose some fats :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don’t tell u sister ar…
    First I thought is your mother and look young.
    Er…… don’t tell ur sister ar…

    ReplyDelete
  4. CH Voon:
    Wah! She's gonna be so heart broken if she read this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so please dont tell her...

    young mother mah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. CH Voon:
    Okie, I promise I won't say a word about it :P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...