Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Valentine's Surprise


Guess Heart-Shape Bracelet

Still remember one of my tweets which I posted yesterday? The one that says, "OMG OMG!!! My boi just surprised me with 2 lovely Valentine's Day pressies since I won't be back until 25th of Feb... how sweet is my bb...". And as promised, I'm gonna show you the two lovely Valentine's Day pressies that I've got from my boi. Thanks BB, you really surprised me this time!

Guess Heart-Shape Bracelet

A Guess bracelet.

Guess Red Coin Bag

And a Guess coin pouch in red. How lovely!

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet =). And your collection of Guess accessories is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotionalistic:
    Haha, yeah... thanks to the "sweetness" of my boi :D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...