Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One Crazy Fun Day on the Gold Coast


Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

On my departure day, I spent my last few hours playing, shopping and having fun with my boi on the Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise. I must say that we really enjoyed ourselves back there.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

We played a lot of fun games that day and this is something we redeemed using the tickets we earned.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Very cute right, the ladybird?

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Love the setting here.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Posing here, posing there...

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

A giant pink piggy which is undeniably cute :D

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Me posing with the orange riffle or gun, whatever it's called.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Trying hard to aim at something...

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

My boi playing shooting game!

Gold Coast's Ripley's Believe It or Not

The world's smallest car in front of Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum.
My boi promised to take me there as soon as I come back from Malaysia.

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

The Korean BBQ dinner we had in a restaurant somewhere at Orchid Avenue (if I'm not mistaken).

Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise

Their marinated meat (especially the pork ribs) and side dishes were simply tasty!

Gold Coast Airport

Waiting for my flight back to Malaysia in the Gold Coast / Coolangatta Airport.

Gold Coast Airport

A photo of me and my boi before departure. I nearly burst into tears after he sent me off to the boarding zone, I could barely speak when he called me on my cellphone. Miss u my BB...

7 comments:

  1. doesnt look like one day fun ler...hehehe....really can do lots of things in one day at gold coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeverLy's Secret:
    Thanks pretty, I arrived safely and sound in Malaysia ;)

    vialentino:
    Hmm, what does it look it then? @@"
    There are heaps of things to do on the Gold Coast but we only got limited time and I didn't wanna get too tired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home =). Why didnt your boi follow you home? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. emotionalistic:
    Thank you ^_^ My boi can't follow me back cause he needs to stay there and work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i will you... i am damn enjoy!

    welcome back to malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...