Monday, January 11, 2010

Dark Mask Rider


Bioglow Deep Cleansing Mask

That was what my boi called me just now. Reason? Just scroll down to see for yourself. The result was obvious, I can feel that my skin is smoother and fairer now ;)

Bioglow Deep Cleansing Mask

1. Apply a generous amount evenly onto your face (make sure your face is washed / cleaned).
2. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes or until the mask is completely dry (fast and easy process).
3. Gently peel off (No washing, no wiping but it's a very painful process that you must endure).
4. Follow through with toner and moisturizer and it's all done!

6 comments:

  1. hhahhahahahah

    you always look cute with 2 rabbits teeth hahahah

    :)

    but ... dont put mask on it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally use wash-off mask and not the peeling off type...so how painful is it? -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    I thought what hahhahaha

    I use my gal de kinda fun hahahhaha I have photo like that also kekekekeke

    You have great mask day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CH Voon:
    LoL, they're my "trademark" =D

    emotionalistic:
    Erm, have you use pore pack before? That's how pain it was @_@"

    Nester:
    Omg?! Did you put the photo up on your blog? :P

    Tey:
    Thanks, Happy New Year to you too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt put it on my blog... I thought to but didn't have time :) it would be fun eh :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...