Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eating Non-Stop in Penang


Mei Shi Zhi Jia: Dim Sum

It was 7.30 am (Malaysia time) when my flight from KL arrived in Penang. The arrival time was 10 minutes earlier than expected and the bad consequence was that I couldn't even finish my pre-ordered light meal (cheese & ham sandwiches and a hot milo) before the plane started landing. Okay, no meals for short-distance flight next time! Speaking of my flight, I bet you wouldn't wanna know my first flying experience with AirAsia, it was the worst nightmare I ever had! Let's not talk about it anymore... Aren't you interested in the yummylicious Penang food I had within these two days? Hang on, it should be one and a half day to be exact, cause the photos below didn't include the dishes I had for dinner tonight xD

Sungai Pinang: DSC03662

Last night (which is also my first night in Penang after two and a half year leaving Malaysia), Nick and my sis took me to this hawker centre located somewhere in Sungai Pinang for dinner.

Sungai Pinang: Oyster Omelette

Oyster Omelette (蚝煎) and La La Omelette. *thumbs up*

Sungai Pinang: Jiu Hu Eng Cai

Cuttlefish with Spinach (鱿鱼翁菜).

Sungai Pinang: Mee Suah Kor

My favorite Mee Suah Kor (面线糊) which doesn't taste good at all.

Hou Mei Yuen

Hou Mei Yuen (好味圆), somewhere in Bukit Jambul.

Hou Mei Yuen: Penang Lobak

Penang Lobak.

Hou Mei Yuen: Dried Pan Mein

Dried Pan Mein (干捞板面) with anchovies, pork mince and cloud ear fungus.
The noodle wasn't too bad actually, loved the fish balls.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha after eat alot ...have you execise or not?

    later become fat and cute Christina lo kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. CH Voon:
    Fat and cute Christina? =.=" I'll try to do some exercise and more shopping (one of the easiest ways to loose weight)!

    jre:
    Thanks! I'm already enjoying myself here, except the part which I always got bitten by mosquitoes =x

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...