Friday, January 8, 2010

Paul Frank iPhone Case (Julius Dots)


Paul Frank Mobile Phone Case

First of all, I really wish this Julius Dots Mobile Phone Case by Paul Frank were mine but unfortunately no, it is not. We're just doing a favor for our friend, Alex ;)

Paul Frank Mobile Phone Case

Very cute, right? It also comes with a magnetic flap design which makes your iPhone more secure.

Paul Frank Mobile Phone Case

What's more? Even the inner of the case has these cute little monkey faces all over it!

5 comments:

  1. nice PF phone casing ler...guess PF is very famous in aussie ler...my sis fav brand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. vialentino:
    I'm not sure, but I do like the design of this brand, very cute and lovely ;)

    emotionalistic:
    Really? Hehe, I love their watches so much =D

    Alex:
    No worries ^_^

    Johnny:
    Yes it is!!!~

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...