Saturday, January 23, 2010

Buddies Farewell Dinner


Farewell Dinner @ Donna Court

Last night after the badminton, Mildred invited us over to her place to have dumplings dinner together. There were like 8 of us and we spent hours in the kitchen until almost 12 at the midnight. Besides the cooking, we also did a lot of shooting with Steven's camera (it was so nice to play with). Will post the rest of the photos once I get my hands on them.

Farewell Dinner @ Donna Court

My boi was peeling off the pumpkin skin before chopping them into small pieces. They were needed for Steven's special pumpkin with brown sugar dessert. Unfortunately, we didn't get to taste it.

Farewell Dinner @ Donna Court

The dumplings were all made and ready to be boiled by the time we arrived.

Farewell Dinner @ Donna Court

My mission of night was to help Mildred "settle" whatever ingredients she got in her fridge. And these were the dishes I managed to come out with...

Farewell Dinner @ Donna Court

The two cute little Easter bunnies I found on the couch.

Farewell Dinner @ Donna Court

The one and only photo of me and Steven. Miss him...

Buddies Farewell Dinner

*Days later*  The second batch photos taken with Steven's camera.

Buddies Farewell Dinner

Ladies on the coach ;)

Buddies Farewell Dinner

A big happy groupie before everyone left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...